Women of Ecuador

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken from my recent trip to Ecuador, in a small town up in the Andes mountains called 'Sucre' that I visited.

I accidentally missed the deadline for the portrait contest, so I figured I might as well post it here :)

IMG_5354-Edit2-sm.jpg

I posted just one this time, so nobody could get away with just saying which one was their favorite
;)

Thanks for looking!

Nicely done; I wonder, perhaps just a little lightening of the eye area on the LH woman?

omg, gorgeous!!
Can I ask what lens you used on this shot?

Last edited:
thanks everyone!

Nicely done; I wonder, perhaps just a little lightening of the eye area on the LH woman?

you mean the one on the left? If there is any detail there, it's very little. I actually prefer the overshadowed eyes, because it puts more focus on body language than the eyes, forcing you to look into the portrait more deeply.

omg, gorgeous!!
Can I ask what lens you used on this shot?

haha it may disappoint you. I believe this was taken with my 20d and Sigma 18-125mm f/3.5-5.6. Outdated camera, horrible lens. It's my junk combo for when my camera might be stolen :)

well look at the results, clearly not junk!
Again, gorgeous photo, great job!

pretty awesome, I love the look

very nice shot! I'm curious, how much editing is required to get it to this point? It looks really good

Most reactions

Back