Wondering: D7000 vs D800 vs D700

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 30 years in the business you should!

A lot of my work on my site was with my old camera and lenses. You can only go so far as your equiptment lets you in most cases.

Nice! Blame the equipment! What were you doing shooting "pro" with lousy equipment? What was the equipment... care to list it?

Then maybe you should take the "bad" stuff down.... and put the "good" stuff up! Since the "bad" is not good advertising!

Hey...I wonder which one of you could pee farther??? Ann or Charlie? Two rounds, one standing up, round 2 seated. Quart mason jar for accuracy.

Combo of distance and cc's into the jar. Say tomorrow, after a half rack of beers each???

Because regardless of total sharpness, it still showcases some of my work and creative talent.

And if I don't know how to use a flash, offer me tips instead of dogging me! I'm completely open to a critique and fine with someone not liking my work but don't insult my intelligence! That's just evil and you know it.

And when I upload photos to my website it takes away some quality anyways. It happens with alot of sites!

Last edited:
I'm only against it when it looks "snap shotty" and blown out. I try not to use it if I don't need to, but as I've said in another thread, if I could learn how to master bouncing it I might like it more.

Last edited:
A lot of my work on my site was with my old camera and lenses. You can only go so far as your equiptment lets you in most cases.

ANOTHER REASON TO BUY THE D800!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha

Chalk one up for the Speedster!

Threads like this make me wonder why I ever stopped checking this forum!

<3

A) So you showcase work that you know is not your best?
B) Poor craftsmen(or women) always blame their tools. Not a good excuse to justify poor quality IMO.

You tell people all of this when they are considering you for a job, so as to not mislead them I hope?

Im always the one to advocate spending more now. This whole blanket statement about jealousy is poppycock. What I addressed was the prima donna notation that people were insulting the OP. She asked for advice and was given advice. It wasn't that she told everyone that she wanted to buy a camera and everyone jumped down her throat. Let's not get things twisted here. She asked for people's opinions, were given opinions, and disapproved. Similar with C&C. If the OP wants to drop 3 or 4k on a body, that's her prerogative, but if you ask for advice, you are going to get it.

+1! :thumbup:

1) If you are in business now, YOU should be learning how to use flash, not mocking other people and saying that you haven't been in business long enough to learn how to use flash.

2) The statement about equipment is complete BS and you should know this if you are a professional photographer, Bob Krist of the National Geographic Magazine used a D90 as his main camera. Go and ask him if his camera was limiting his ability to take amazing photographs.

To even make the statement that hints that the reason your photos were not GOOD was because your camera was not 'good enough is ludicrous, the reason photographs are not GOOD is because the photographer fails to understand the concepts of COMPOSITION and LIGHTING. And you did a degree in photography?

Derrel said:
Hey...I wonder which one of you could pee farther??? Ann or Charlie? Two rounds, one standing up, round 2 seated. Quart mason jar for accuracy.

Combo of distance and cc's into the jar. Say tomorrow, after a half rack of beers each???

super_funny_hilarious_worlds%20funniest_pictures_of_animated-gifs-01.gif

This thread is still going on?! Lol

tumblr_ly7l67834X1qat14ro1_500.gif

Threads like this make me wonder why I ever stopped checking this forum!

<3

Because in here, you find sports channel, news channel, national geographic type channel, tech channel, art channel and most important ... the drama channel. You have to pay big bucks if you subscribe to Sat TV or Cable TV for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back