Wonka candy Nerds!

photong

Typo Queen
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm still kind of working on it.

nerds1b.jpg

It needs to be smoothed out a little bit. And it's missing something. or something just isnt right and I cant find it exactly (its hard when you make an image). Could be the negative space, or font (placement and size). Maybe I can try adding the Wonka cartoon guy?

Update: Here is Wonka to show what he looks like. He's fuzzy because I had to scale him to make him larger :( if there's another way, I would REALLY love to know :) It does feel better having him, however, what about the bottom? I'm thinking of making the word Nerds larger to help fill the space. Plus, one of the Nerds packaging has a oval thing behind the words. I'm thinking of doing this for the box. But it might be too much.

nerds1a.jpg

I really love the idea.... I agree that the picture is missing something.... but I just can't figure out what it is.... hmmmmm.....

I'll be thinking about it :D

btw you're beautiful :wink:

Thanks! Did you see the updated image with the Wonka guy?

I hope you have more attention left in you to pass out to the other girls or else I'll never get any reputation points from them ;D Thank you :)

mmmm nerds! ;)

I like the top one. Its clean and simple. I like that. I don't think its missing anything. Although I think "wonka" is tilted a bit too much. I think making the words larger might help fill out that space too.

If you can find a crisp graphic of wonka, try putting him in. If not... leave him out.

I thought those too, Loopy. Same with the word Nerds. Except with the word Wonka I'm too lazy tonight to also move the hat I had to colour in lol I will tomorrow. But I already definatly cleaned up the dust a little and smoothed it out. Only a print will tell me if I did a good job or not. As for the Wonka logo. I like him a lot. I hope I find a crispier one. Thank you Loopy :)

InSpiringPhOtographer13 said:
ITs really cool but you should put like a er..whats it called...you know..o a SLOGAN yea!

Great minds think a like. I realized it lastnight. it'll help fill the space. I already have it too. :)

Nytmair said:
I like the first one the best... plain and simple, but the colors work great! :)

You should see the bright purple pinky colour I had shot it on lamo

oh, I just noticed something photong....
Around the curved edges it's not cut out very well...

Also, I was thinking it would be cool if the background(between the two colors) was a curved line instead of a strait line.... A very slight wave to it....maybe...

I don't really know... maybe there is too much background.... I'm just talking though... haha :albino: <<<<<me... :confused:

to be honest I prefer the first picture... it is simple but pays your attention exactly on the box and thing inside

Hello Photong,

definitly not the 2nd one, the 1st one is very nice though, only two things came to mind regarding this shot:

1- get a cleaner box, if this is to be printed on a bigger size those small "things" near the screws will show up more annoyingly.
2- the outer-color of the lit is way more saturated than the background, giving it a feel of copy-past, maybe this could be worked out too.

i'm not an expert in this kind of work, so don't hesitate to disregard my whole post if needed.

Cheers,
Trombone

elsaspet said:
I think it's cool how you got the candy's reflection in the box lid. Nice!

Lol, that's funny, I was thinking that the reflection was distracting and you may want to find a way to negate it. Without the reflection it would look very professional and just like something I'd expect to see on TV or in a magazine.

Most reactions

Back