Wont accept my password

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the third account Ive had to make to get on the site.
It will not take my original password. I clicked to reset password and it sent me a new one...wont take it either. Done it again, wont take it either. Made a new account, it worked until i Xed off the page and tried to come back...would no longer take password to that one. So this is my third account...
Any idea what i can do to get my original account back? Anyone i can contact?
I tried emailing through "contact us"...but haven't received anything back, and that was Monday.

Delete your cookies, try a different browser...

I tried that...
I had just deleted cookies and history before i tried to log on and realized it wouldn't let me. I tried it again and another browser and didn't work...

There have been quite a few reports of this issue recently from a whole bunch of people. From what I can tell, there's no particular pattern to it and it seems to clear itself eventually. I'll make sure that the Admins know about this, as they may have a better idea what's happening.

Hahahahahahaha!
Im so mad!
I just cleared cookies again and tried it and it worked...
Now imma log out of this one....maybe the other one will continue to work!

I tried it with my brand new computer. I could not get on. I had only been to three site.. I doubt it's my history and cookies.

Hmm thats weird I had the same issue on here and another board I go to ([H]ard|Forum - Powered by vBulletin) they closed the forums down for a bit to try and find out what the issue was cause a lot of people were having it.

Maybe it is a problem with vBullentin and firefox?

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back