Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You watch it wont be long till I have my darkroom set up :blushing:

I did this this evening:

drying.jpg

I think I have one foot solidly in the dark, just need to do some light proofing and pick up a few more bits and pieces and ill be ready to go. One of those rolls I ran through the holga... almost a year ago :lol: Its good to actually be able to see the images from it.

Just had to share my excitement :blushing:

I'm just about ready too. Just waiting for some amber glass Winchester bottles to arrive from RetroPhotographic, so I've got somewhere to keep the stock chemicals when they are mixed.

With those Holga negs, why have two of the films got 12 exposures and one has 8? Can you change the format on those cameras (6x4.5 and 6X7?)?

Thomsk

Get a wall clock, quick! :lol:

On second thoughts, maybe not! It's not the excessive time you spend in the darkroom that'll worry you, it's the time of night (or morning!) when you come out! :lol:

:lol: thanks! I just wish my holga shots werent so crappy :lmao: talk about light leaks :shock:

Im itching to do some printing, just waiting on Uncle Sam for that tax return!! Thomsk, 2 of those rolls are 6x6's from the holga, the one with 8 shots are 6x9s from a box camera :)

greetings i am a photo. in nyc, and really liked your b/w shack foto
(especially the way you made it look like a composite...)
how did you do that? kindly respond directly to:
[email protected]
took me forever to register and find you...thanks. ruth

Most reactions

New Topics

Back