Wooded Path

Conk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cloverdalephotography.com
Taken at the west side of Manning Provincial Park B.C. Canada.

19916664.Woodenpath.jpg

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like the composition, but something about the lighting/exposure bothers me. Maybe it is just a little too bright in the background for me and it seems like there isn't a good range of contrast.

As I said, I like the composition, but something just feels like it is missing overall.

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
chaseman24 said:
I like the composition, but something about the lighting/exposure bothers me. Maybe it is just a little too bright in the background for me and it seems like there isn't a good range of contrast.

As I said, I like the composition, but something just feels like it is missing overall.

I agree with chaseman. The composition is great. There just doesn't seem to be enough detail in the trees.

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Conk, for some reason I'm odd-man-out here & the pic isn't showing up in the post. Could you post the link to it so I can peek?

Jim

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Ah, that's better! :)

Actually, I kinda like it if it's cropped about halfway up the big tree in the middle (makes a nearly square pic). Seems to make the near tree detail sharper, but that may jus tbe my monitor. :)

It may be that there's a little too much detail with all the little branches in the trees & removing some of them seems to help me focus.

Jim

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics