Woodrow Wilson - School of Public Policy, Princeton University. (Film Ilford HP5).

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon S3
Film Ilford HP5.
Nikon 2.5 cm F/4.0
VC Meter II
Woodrow Wilson - School of Public Policy, Princeton University.

Woodrow Wilson - School of Public Policy, Priceton University.jpg

The Straight And Narrow Path.jpg

Cheers, Thanks For Looking,

Enezdez

I like no. 2, I’d print as large a print as I could and hang prominently.

Delicious grain! Beautiful composition. I agree that a big print is in order here! Nice work.

Nice. 2nd is my pick

I like no. 2, I’d print as large a print as I could and hang prominently.

@Rickbb Thanks...

Delicious grain! Beautiful composition. I agree that a big print is in order here! Nice work.

@terri Thank you very much, I have been enjoying shooting film lately - The only problem I have is a roll of B&W 36 exposures last forever, color seems to go faster lol... I just got a Rolleiflex 3.5F (Whiteface), that I am dying to shoot but I am waiting for the arrival of a UV filter before I take it out of the box...thanks again!

Nice. 2nd is my pick

@smoke665 Thank you...

Wonderful! I agree on #2.

@jeffashman Thanks...

Two really good architectural shots. The HP5 grain structure suites the subject as well. Nice work.

Love these pictures. It's a big nostalgia for my university times... But I just wasted my time getting a degree in biology. Nevermind, it was the best time in my life

Last edited:
Love these pictures. It's a big nostalgia for my university times...

@Shambrough Glad you liked it, I have to get out & shoot more film... lol

Once it cools down autumn/winter...I will go back to Princeton University it is such a lovely campus and I live close enough...

Cheers,

Enezdez

@Shambrough Glad you liked it, I have to get out & shoot more film... lol

Once it cools down autumn/winter...I will go back to Princeton University it is such a lovely campus and I live close enough...

Cheers,

Enezdez
I live pretty close too and have visited. The Wilson building (nice shots) is modern. A lot of the buildings in the rest of the campus is old school ivy league type buildings if you like shooting that type of architecture.

Very nice atmospheric shots, especially No.2 - film has worked really well for these.

I love the grain. What did you develop with?

Glad you liked it, I have to get out & shoot more film... lol

Once it cools down autumn/winter...I will go back to Princeton University it is such a lovely campus and I live close enough... Remembering how I used this source Buy Assignment Online [Get Over the University With Bro!] to get ready my study tasks..

Enezdez
I live pretty close too and have visited. The Wilson building (nice shots) is modern. A lot of the buildings in the rest of the campus is old school ivy league type buildings if you like shooting that type of architecture.
That's pretty hard to find modern architecture in this area...

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back