WOOHOO my new lens arrived !!!

Bibos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm so happy - my new Canon EF-S 10-22 arrived !!!

Ultra wide angle ... here I come ! ;)

Finally I can shoot photos of my home cinema without pressing myself against the wall and still not having enough of the room on the photo :)

My first quick test-shots of my home cinema after putting my new toy on my camera :)

kino_front.jpg

kino_back.jpg

That's a pretty hardcore cinema setup you have there, and a pretty snazzy pad. And here I thought the Austrians were simple mountain folk, with no material desires beyond a nice pair of skies and an effective windbreaker.

What focal length were you shooting at for those? All the way down to 10mm?

I'm planning to order the tokina 12-24 soon. Much cheaper way to get wide coverage than getting the 5D :)

I love my home cinema. What is an Austrian going to do in autumn when theres no snow to go skiing or snowboarding but the weather is already too bad to go hiking in the mountains? *grin* :mrgreen:

Those are just quick test shoots with no time invested for lighting or composition :) Done at 10mm. In such a small room (about 14 m²) every mm of focal length (or shortage :) ) counts.

The Tokina 12-24 seems to be a nice lens, but from what I've read it tends to flare sometimes and shows some CA. On the other hand it's cheap, well built and it will work with Full Frame cameras - that's a definite plus.

You might want to have a look at the new Sigma 10-20 4.0-5.6 as well. It's in about the same price range as the Tokina but it's got 10mm and an ultrasonic focusing motor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back