Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The boyfriend just called, and he's bringin home Chinese food! That makes TWO DAYS IN A ROW I GET OUT OF COOKIN DINNER! WOOHOOOO!

*sigh* The simple pleasures in life. Not to mention that chinese take-out place is DAAAAMN good!

Fate said:
Gota love Chinese food... tis awsome.. although i would have to go for Indian if i had the choice... like the spice :D

Corry lives in small-town America. Corry is lucky to even have a CHINESE place within 20 miles of here. I don't know where any indian places are, though there is a Thai place (that I"ve never been to) about 45 minutes away.

I'm jealous! I have no idea what we're having for dinner, but I know it's not Chinese food :(

mmmmm, chinese. :drool: Thai food is really good too, you should give it a try sometime...

I've come to prefer Thai food over Chinese - at least, over the Chinese restaurants nearby. It's usually fresher, less salted, and I'm just a slave to red curry anyway. :lol:

hmmm....dinner....how'd it get so late today?? It's almost time to go! :cheer:

Alison said:
I'm jealous! I have no idea what we're having for dinner, but I know it's not Chinese food :(

I usually have dinner planned out at least a day ahead of time...if not, then I at least know before I for work in the morning, because usually something needs defrosted.

Thankfully, there was nothing defrosted today (we were gonna have ravs, which we have quite often), so it was easy to change dinner plans. :p I had told Erik yesterday that I was still craving Chinese from that place, even though we just had it 6 days ago. :p I guess he does listen to what I say SOMETIMES.

I find chinese food over rated in general. I am of course talking about food that doesn't actually come from china. I've never had actual chinese food.

It's bad for you and usually not that interesting. The flavours have no subtelty.

But then again I dont like milk so I can't really talk about consumption of things.

core_17 said:
Corry lives in small-town America. Corry is lucky to even have a CHINESE place within 20 miles of here. I don't know where any indian places are, though there is a Thai place (that I"ve never been to) about 45 minutes away.

then, I'm lucky to live in a big city :D

terri said:
I've come to prefer Thai food over Chinese - at least, over the Chinese restaurants nearby. It's usually fresher, less salted, and I'm just a slave to red curry anyway. :lol:

Me too. I love Thai food. I enjoy the freshness and less "heavy" taste. I can't ever say no to Pad Thai and a spring roll :mrgreen: That said, there is a pretty good Chinese place not far from here that recently opened. For small town NH I was impressed with the quality. I am looking forward to being back in a larger city with more options :thumbsup:

Personally I prefer Japanese steakhouses with the hibachi grill where they cook right in front of you!

core_17 said:
OH MY GAWD THIS IS DELICIIIOOOUSSS!!!!!! :drool:

that's mean, just MEAN...

i just had an apple cinnamon nutrigrain bar... :puke:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back