woooo! my turn! LOL

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
someone reply to this and see if you get the money! LMAO
I replied and said: sure send me the money via western union. I will be awaiting payment.

GREENBELT ZONE,
London,United Kingdom.

REPLY ONLY TO MY SECURED EMAIL ADDRESS: ([email protected] )

Attention Please

I am Barrister Paul Fire (Esq). I had a client whose brief would
surely do us a whole lot of good.An American Citizen with a heart of
Gold who made quite a fortune after inheriting his late Father's wealth.
He was the last Chief Executive Officer of MULTI-MEDIA PARTNERS
INCORPORATED,London.

0n the 31st of July 2000, my client, his wife and their three children
were involved in THE CONCORDE AIR CRASH,FLIGHT NUMBER AF4590,which
dived and crashed into the Hotelissimo. All occupants of the CONCORDE
PLANE unfortunately lost their lives.It was a great loss as this wiped
out many families entire members including father and Mother inlaws in
some cases,likewise in my client's case which involed his entire family.
DO CLICK ON THIS WEBLINK FOR MORE DETAILS AS PUBLISHED BY THE BBC NEWS.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Since then, I have made several frantic enquiries at the American
Embassy here in London, to locate any of my client's extended
relatives, this has also proved no success.After these series of
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the
internet, to locate any possible member of his family ,but to no avail,
hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist me to repatriate the money left behind
by my client.It is a grand total sum of USD$32,624,000.00 million and
deposited with a Finance Company here in the UK.Lately,I have just been
served an Ultimatum by the mangement of the Finance Company to provide
the next-of-kin to my late cleint within the shortest possible time to
lay claims on the USD$32,624,000.00, and that failure to do that
urgently will leave them no choice than to have the funds indefinitely
confiscated.

I have been unsuccessful in locating the possible relative of my late
client relatives for over Five (5) solid years now, I therefore seek
your consent as a last resort to present you as the next of kin to the
deceased (My Late Client) so that the proceeds of this deposit valued
at US$20M can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money
among ourselves in the following ratio: 60% to me and 40% to you.

I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up
this claim legitimatly, all I require is your honest co-operation and
sincerity to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that
this will be executed under a very legitimate arrangement that will
protect both of us from any breach of the law, and my profession as a
lawyer guarantees that.

I shall highlight the necessary steps to take as soon as I acknowledge
your anticipated affirmative reply. Once again, REPLY ONLY TO MY
SECURED EMAIL ADDRESS: ([email protected])

Most Sincerely,

BARR. PAUL FIRE (ESQ)
Attorney-At-Law.
GreenBelt Zone,London, Uk.

The thing that I always find amusing about these is that with a little more money invested in their parts, they could have a more convincing scam. Just create a legitimate sounding website like www.barrlawfirm.co.uk and give themself a better email addy. I'd be more apt to fall for one that came from [email protected] than [email protected] ... :lol:

Congrats on your scam. :D

Sorry...I've got y'all beat with th 419 scams. I've got a stack of em we recieved via FAX over the course of several months.

bhahahaha..after emailing this guy back saying:
sure send me the money via western union. I will be awaiting payment.

he emailed this back to me:

Dear Friend,

Firstly i must thank you very immensely for your e-mail response to my proposal i thank you indeed. The truth must be told and accepted for nobody pointed you to me but i only secured your contact address from our large chambers of commerce and industry.

As you are aware persons living in different cities and many miles apart mostly do todays global business transaction. Thus, trust has become the bedrock and
cornerstone of such dealings.

I thank you most heartily for taking interest in my proposal to you. I have thought over it and i have once more deliberated on the possibility of doing this transaction with you, i am exercising great discretion so as not to fall into wrong hands.

I would need personal assurance from you that you are going to be fair, co-operative and straightforward with me. What i really need is a trusted and competent associate who would handle the fund for me when it is finally released to you; i pray that i find such a person in you.

As I have already informed you that my name is Barr. Paul Fire the personal attorney to late Andreas Schranner, who tragedly died along with his wife and children in a plane crash. Since his death, I have been contacted by the Finance Company where he deposited some money valued the sum of US$32,624,000.00Million The finance company has been writing me to produce his next-of-kin otherwise they will confiscate or declare the fund as "Unclaimed Deposit".
Based on my dealings with financial institute, I am quite sure that the top officials of the finance company will use this opportunity to enrich themselves by sharing the money (US$32,624,000.00Million) among them-selves. This is one of the means most top officials that work in a bank or any finance institute become so rich. Since I could not locate anybody as the next-of-kin to my late client. I decided to contact you for a partnership in order for us to claim this money together in which you will act as the next-of-kin, while I provide all the legal documents needed by you to make this claim successful.

Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk-free, since I have all legal documents that we can use to back-up our claim, and also I am known as his personal attorney. Accordingly to international law of inheritance, it is only the attorney that can produce the next-of-kin to the deceased in absence of the deceased person.

I have decided to share this money together with you as I have pre-informed you, that is, 50% for me and 50% to you.

All I need from you is your full name and address, your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication (mobile preferably). With the required information, I can obtain an affidavit of claim on your behalf and process all other legal documents that will make you the original next-of-kin to my late client.

Please get back to me urgently for more information needed.
Thanks for your understanding and God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Barrister. Paul Fire. Esq
Direct Telephone: 44-704-0188787

what a dope! someone call him..lol

If you call the FBI's line, I think they have some bogus fax numbers you can give them for communication and phone numbers as far as I know. They like to bust people like this and it would be fun. :D

hobbes28 said:
If you call the FBI's line, I think they have some bogus fax numbers you can give them for communication and phone numbers as far as I know. They like to bust people like this and it would be fun. :D

That is so funny you said that..I did just that. I did that back last year when I was selling my horses and got one of those overseas fraud cashier's check/western union scams wanting my horses lol, so I called and got the fax number and a bogus name from them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back