woooo shouldnta done that...

captain-spanky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
went into a bar this lunchtime and noticed that a double vodka was only £2 with a mixer... so i had 2.

didn't think 4 voddys would really have an effect on me cos it usually takes me about 9 when i actually want to get drunk... but i'm sat here at me desk at work and i'm finding it hard to concentrate and hit the right keys....

oooops. :(
won't be doing this again.

You had 4 then returned to work? We don't even get to have a glass of wine at lunch then return to work. It would be highly frowned upon (with my employer. And the risk of someone letting it slip isn't worth it.

BTW, captain, what ever happened with your dad's camera? That was you, wasn't it?

yeah... my employer would be very unhappy if she found out too... so that's another reason why i shouldn't have done it but anyway..

yes, that was me with my dad's camera. I dropped it but it wasn't broken. it still works fine and he gave me his old one for my birthday!!!! my dad is the best. :D

Well, at least you passed a few hours "pretending" to work while the effects wore off.

Glad to hear things worked out with your dad and the camera. He does sound like the best kind of dad!

I remember when a pie and pint was a standard British lunch, except it was rarely one pint.
In the States nowadays lunchtime drinking is absolutely forbidden and showing up back at work smelling of alcohol can get you fired.
Big change from when I first came here, the three martini lunch was standard practice.

There are some work days I wish I had a little swig of something good and strong sitting right there behind the photo department counter!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back