WOOT!

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm excited. (what's new? I'm always excited)

Anyway, on a lark I emailed the CEO of the company I work for to see if he might be interested in having some of my Boston skylines printed and framed and put up in our buildings.

He just emailed me tonight and said he thought the pictures looked "gorgeous" and he's "really excited that I emailed him about it". He's going to stop by this week to see the picture I have up on the wall in my office and talk to me about details and where we think we should hang them.

I'm totally pumped. First, it's just kinda cool to know your artwork is going to be on display. Second, it can't hurt to form a touch of a relationship with the CEO of the company you work for. Third, free advertising! :)

I'm pumped. Just wanted to share. My wife doesn't care much, but I figured you guys would appreciate it. :)

Yay...That's wonderful....Um start cleaning the office from now :mrgreen:...:lol:

Very exciting! Yemme's right, you may need to start keeping the office clean.....

Very exciting! Yemme's right, you may need to start keeping the office clean.....

Hell, just pack it up in boxes and have some interns move you into the corner office down the hall! You deserve it. No, but seriously, good job and congrats.

Excellent...
Well done...
any chance we could see them too...?

Jedo

Good initiative! Maybe if I speak to the president of my company... wait, *I* am the president! lol

'Scuse me, its time to give myself a raise... lmao.

Good initiative! Maybe if I speak to the president of my company... wait, *I* am the president! lol

'Scuse me, its time to give myself a raise... lmao.

:lol: Don't try to kiss your own a**, you could get hurt! :)

Excellent...
Well done...
any chance we could see them too...?

Sure, here they are...

== 1 ==
This is my personal favorite, but it is atypical. It's a view of the financial district from the courthouse.
Boston - 20080610 - Financial District Skyline - 015 sm.jpg

== 2 ==
This is the more common view, from across the Charles river.
Boston Night - 20080611 - Back Bay Skyline - 004 small.jpg

== 3 ==
Here is the one that is printed and hanging on the wall of my office. I don't expect him to want this one since it could be ocnsidered religious, but he is stopping by to see it anyway.
Boston Night - 20080611 - Trinity Church - 007 - tpf.jpg

That was actually the first thought that jumped into my head. My office is a mess. I usually have like 40 diet coke bottles stacked up on my desk. :lol:

Thanks to all for the congrats and kind words! :hail:

Most reactions

Back