Worcestershire Floods

Fate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidhedgesphotography.carbonmade.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just some shots from around my village - by no means the worst place hit, but the aftermath is pretty bad - houses pumped etc and a caravan site totally wiped out.

EditCaravan.jpg

Editsign.jpg

EditFireman6.jpg

EditFireman5.jpg

EditFireman4.jpg

EditFireman3.jpg

Editfireman2.jpg

EditFireman1.jpg

That looks bad, all right! Whoa. I so feel for you all!
We have a little pump staying on the lower part of our verandah at all times this summer and have needed it several times by now to keep our cellar from getting flooded (with success, but that is also because we have built a little "wall" in front of the first step down of the outside staircase), but nothing has ever been this bad for us.

My favourite (if scenes like this can be "favourite" - but photographywise, you know) photo is 6. He looks like he is working so hard!

That one followed by 2! Whoa.

:( How very sad, nature can be very cruel. Nice job on the photos, they have a great emotion to them.

good shots! call up sipa press and submit these!

Well done! The first 2 shots really convey the havoc that the high waters created.

jeez, that one with the sign in scary, belfast got flooded over a month ago too, the worst i seen myself was just cars stuck with water above the wheels

wow man, i really 'liked' the speed limit sign photo.

on the sidenote, i dont remember when was the last time that i saw a Scania truck, back when i lived in europe, ahh good memories of europe.

thx for sharing

nice series, 1,2 and 7 are my favorites. I thought no 7 was a selective coloring job at first look. Really sharp images and the contrast and balace in 1 and 2 are perfect. Very sad pictures though.

I really like #6. Something about the desperation he emotes for feeling enough cannot be done, as quickly as needed, to help those in this tragic situation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back