Word of advise on buying Nikon D7100

Had a D300 traded ( dumb move on my part ) for what was supposed to be a superb camera (i found it not all that great) and I came to well let's just say disliked the D7000 when the D7100 was introduced I dumped the 7000 like fast
End of story I just love the D7100 with the focus points and lack of AA filter mated with HQ Nikon glass this can stand up next to my d800 all day long
You will not be disappointed with a D7100
Just go for it
Jeffcs

Had a D300 traded ( dumb move on my part ) for what was supposed to be a superb camera (i found it not all that great) and I came to well let's just say disliked the D7000 when the D7100 was introduced I dumped the 7000 like fast
End of story I just love the D7100 with the focus points and lack of AA filter mated with HQ Nikon glass this can stand up next to my d800 all day long
You will not be disappointed with a D7100
Just go for it
Jeffcs

Errr... What was your issue with the 7000 that you then felt like the 7100 addressed?

Picked up a D7100 yesterday :D

I just got my D7100 and I am very satisfied with it. It is definitely an upgrade to the D7000. It has many Pro features and will be an excellent camera for you to grow as a photographer without holding you back. By the way, I think your lens choices are excellent. You may want to ad a 50mm 1.4G in the future.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back