Justin_Tran

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.justintran.com.au
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Or something like that.

Lighting setup: I had two rectangular grid box at approx 30 degree angle on each side from behind. One small grid dish way above the model pointing almost downwards (just enough to highlight only part of the face and chest area)
JTP_1698-1-LSD.jpg

Editing: Sharpen, contrast, B&W filter, cropped and lastly added the grain filter (rough, gritty look)

Camera settings: ISO 100, F11, 1/250
JTP_1698-1_Web.jpg

Last edited:
I like empty space even without a slogan and you carved his body beautifully.
Also I don't know if it's just my monitor, but I would like it more if there is a tiny bit more light on the face and collar bones.
I understand that it's not about the face but just a tiny bit more light to carve the face either. I'm seeing just a black triangle with the nose, but as I said maybe it's just my monitor. Bad, not calibrated, on my job :)

I like empty space even without a slogan and you carved his body beautifully.
Also I don't know if it's just my monitor, but I would like it more if there is a tiny bit more light on the face and collar bones.
I understand that it's not about the face but just a tiny bit more light to carve the face either. I'm seeing just a black triangle with the nose, but as I said maybe it's just my monitor. Bad, not calibrated, on my job :)

Thanks. It's not your monitor :)

The lighting was place strategically to create a dark shadow around the eyes but just enough to show part of the nose and lips.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back