Work in progress...suggestions?

A4Effort

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
UPDATE TOWARDS THE BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!

I have been working on my PP skills. Here is one picture that I am currently working on. There are couple things that I do not like and will be fixed. The shadow on the left extends out too far. Also the gray on the pots needs to be fixed. What else needs to be done?

IMG_6126_extrljuyf.jpg

Last edited:
Personally I would be interested in seeing the whole thing in B&W with selective color only for the roses.

I was thinking about that. I will give it a try. I thought with this idea I would also include the color of the window.

I was thinking about that. I will give it a try. I thought with this idea I would also include the color of the window.

If you are talking about the green window frame, yeah. I would try it both ways and see which one popped more, roses or roses and frame.

how do you achieve that effect? Something in photoshop?

thanks I'll do that, never knew what it called. :thumbup:

I should have mentioned to try the search function on the forum here. There should be some threads on the topic.

I would lighten the shadow to the left, and just have the roses and the window colored. very nice concept you are working on here.

Thank you. I took this picture while I was visiting Montreal. I was walking through little side streets and I found this little hallway with this setup. I will post the edited picture hopefully by friday.

Here is the updated version with all the considerations included.

IMG_6126_extrljuyf-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back