Work is crazy ... haven't had time to go shooting the last few days :(

jedirunner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is it weird that I get really sad that I haven't been able to go shooting for a few days?

Maybe tomorrow I can get some shooting and practice time in.

Just felt like posting.

Kevin

I feel you!

Work has been crazy lately, had a guy call in sick today so put in three hours OT and my kids (3,1) have been keeping me really busy.

Other than taking snapshotty pics of my kids, I haven't had time to shoot lately.

I MISS MY CAMERA!!

I know what you mean, I got desperate today and wandered into the woods behind my house looking for some wildlife to shoot but all I got was a few snaps of my brother's dog. He was keeping me company and working very hard to chase off anything I might want to photograph. :lol:

DSC_3061.jpg

He did however point out some birds for me but I couldn't get close enough to get any decent shots.

DSC_3053.jpg

At least it got me out of the house and the walk was relaxing.

I hear ya! I've been on the road the last 4 months. I got several shoots in but haven't been able to unpack my desktop (my processing programs are on there) from my trunk in the last 6 weeks. I have about 700 images waiting to be uploaded. I move into my new place Monday and I'm going to be a processing fool for the next 2 weeks. On the bright side, next Saturday I'm doing a fitness themed shoot which is new to me. I'm excited for that.

Hopefully you're able to get back shooting soon.

I am not sure what you do for a living, but take your camera with you! I carry mine with me at all times, obsessed with keeping my battery charged while I sleep. You could use your lunch break as well :)

I am not sure what you do for a living, but take your camera with you! I carry mine with me at all times, obsessed with keeping my battery charged while I sleep. You could use your lunch break as well :)

I'm a software engineer, so I sit at my desk. :( I did get a chance to shoot a couple photos of cat paw-prints in the snow a couple days ago, and a couple other random shots of things. But my boss is out of town for a couple weeks, and most of the other executives are out at a conferenc, so I've been filling in for a couple layers of management, and have been swamped. It should clear up a bit after next week, so then I'll be out finding victims ... er, *subjects* ... again. ;-)

Actually, we (my daughter and I) are planning some green-themed photos for March, so after next week, we'll see what sorts of things we can gather up. Soon, the bugs and early-bloom flowers will start poking out as well, so we'll have tons more inspiration.

Kevin

I sympathize jedirunner, Im also an engineer so spend all day in a windowless cube. Thought I would have time last night to shoot the gorgeous sunset, only to drive out of the parking lot and realize my tire was flat. sigh.

I'm a Financial Services Manager for a Ford dealership and spend a lot of time with customers and at my desk. I wish I had time during the day to take photos.

Yap,I have the same feelings .I wish I had time during the day to take photos.
g.gif

I know how you feel I haven't been able to touch my camera for about 2 weeks now and before that it wasn't for almost 2 months. I hate not having the time to photograph anymore.

Most reactions

Back