World Cup

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm just depressed that after Sunday if I want to watch football, I'm stuck with the MLS since I don't get the Fox Soccer Channel. At least until the UEFA finals come on ESPN.

If you have an iPhone or an Android you can watch live streaming from ESPN3. I believe they have an app which will allow you to watch live stream. If not, a computer will do as well, just log on ESPN3.com and take it from there. Good luck.

Crazydad

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I'm just depressed that after Sunday if I want to watch football, I'm stuck with the MLS since I don't get the Fox Soccer Channel. At least until the UEFA finals come on ESPN.

If you have an iPhone or an Android you can watch live streaming from ESPN3. I believe they have an app which will allow you to watch live stream. If not, a computer will do as well, just log on ESPN3.com and take it from there. Good luck.

Thanks for the suggestion. I do have EPSN3 at home so I will be able to watch the weekend games. The firewall at work blocks it, so I guess I will have be productive. As for the phone, I only carry a cell phone because my wife makes me so I just got the free one with the basic plan.

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
That was a great 2nd half! Wow!! What a goal by Forlan! Germany though was able to strike one more time than the opponent and narrowly escaped a tied game in the last second when Forlane hit the transversal. I hope tomorrow's game is equally entertaining.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, yes, I can't but say: all's well that ends well. ;)

And indeed, I, too, hope for one last equally entertaining game of this tournament.

pmsnel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
The city counsel of Amsterdam asked fans to come to the city on Monday for the celebrations on Tuesday. They are expecting a lot of people! The players will make a boat tour through the canals, winning or loosing.
People living on boats along the route are holding their breathe. Last time we won a few boats sank when thousands of people jumped on them to celebrate.

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
gogo Spain!

Really well deserved win, sorry holland but it was. ;)

The dutch should have lost at least 3 men imo, possibly even a 4th.... :p

Dao

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Congrats to Spain for their 1st World Cup Winning!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was ugly IMHO. The Dutch tried to clog up the passing lanes and they succeeded. But in doing that they also committed too many bad passes and had too many missed occasions to score. The Spaniards played better overall, more precision and technique, more desire to win. I'm glad they won, they deserved it. Congrats to Spain for their 1st!!!

LaFoto

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
There have been much "nicer" matches, of course. Yes, the first half was particularly ugly. That kick boxing thing was sooo beyond anything I had ever seen in soccer/football before ... my!

Yes, I think Spain won the tournament rightfully in the end and I am happy for them. They were the better team.

And to be the second best team of the whole world isn't THAT bad, either. I mean, you can also be the third best team of the world and still be reasonably happy about that! Ask me! ;)

LaFoto

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Too late. Some here are "a bit" too late!

Most reactions

New Topics