World Cup

heh yea, i was happy for either side to go though really... but then the Brazilians started playing a bit dirty so i was kinda glad they lost. :p

YOU DON"T LIVE IN AN ORANGE COUNTRY!:grumpy:

Al though I agree they were playing very dirty!

Oh my! :pale:

I'm totally blown away by this result.

Germany 4, Argentina 0.

No one would have expected THIS to happen! Woohooo!

Well, it seems like the whole of the Netherlands will stay "clad in orange". People, houses, everything! Congrats... the Uruguayans were not such an easy opponent as some might have thought! They fought bravely and scored twice!
But then Oranja scrored three times... So there. Ready for the finals.

I appreciate you not bashing on Uruguay. Suarez caught a lot of grief for his handball in the Ghana game, even though he got a red card. Truth is, any pro footballer in that situation probably would've done the same.

Both teams played well today. Would have liked to see Uruguay play full force, but alas, this is football. Good luck to Holland in the final!!!

Yes Uruguay put up a decent fight and should be commended for their cup run. They punched above their weight and played with spirit. I just wish Forlan had played like that when at MU!

Looking forward to a Spain v Netherlands final :mrgreen:

Ah well, so you were right, Caveman.

Well, I always say: May the better team win. And the Spaniards WERE better today. So they had every right to win this match. I'm not enthusiastic enough to be depressive now.

NEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!

I guess I surrender to the House of Oranje now.

Don't. We have more than enough fans over here...

I do feel for the Germans though. The Dutch were really hoping for a final against Germany.

Well, "we" (cough-cough) should at least be able to come in third...!!! That is a bit if a must now, I think.

I was kinda hoping for a Holland Germany final too

I'm just depressed that after Sunday if I want to watch football, I'm stuck with the MLS since I don't get the Fox Soccer Channel. At least until the UEFA finals come on ESPN.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back