World Cup

I'm just depressed that after Sunday if I want to watch football, I'm stuck with the MLS since I don't get the Fox Soccer Channel. At least until the UEFA finals come on ESPN.

If you have an iPhone or an Android you can watch live streaming from ESPN3. I believe they have an app which will allow you to watch live stream. If not, a computer will do as well, just log on ESPN3.com and take it from there. Good luck.

I'm just depressed that after Sunday if I want to watch football, I'm stuck with the MLS since I don't get the Fox Soccer Channel. At least until the UEFA finals come on ESPN.

If you have an iPhone or an Android you can watch live streaming from ESPN3. I believe they have an app which will allow you to watch live stream. If not, a computer will do as well, just log on ESPN3.com and take it from there. Good luck.

Thanks for the suggestion. I do have EPSN3 at home so I will be able to watch the weekend games. The firewall at work blocks it, so I guess I will have be productive. As for the phone, I only carry a cell phone because my wife makes me so I just got the free one with the basic plan.

That was a great 2nd half! Wow!! What a goal by Forlan! Germany though was able to strike one more time than the opponent and narrowly escaped a tied game in the last second when Forlane hit the transversal. I hope tomorrow's game is equally entertaining.

Well, yes, I can't but say: all's well that ends well. ;)

And indeed, I, too, hope for one last equally entertaining game of this tournament.

The city counsel of Amsterdam asked fans to come to the city on Monday for the celebrations on Tuesday. They are expecting a lot of people! The players will make a boat tour through the canals, winning or loosing.
People living on boats along the route are holding their breathe. Last time we won a few boats sank when thousands of people jumped on them to celebrate.

gogo Spain!

Really well deserved win, sorry holland but it was. ;)

The dutch should have lost at least 3 men imo, possibly even a 4th.... :p

Congrats to Spain for their 1st World Cup Winning!

It was ugly IMHO. The Dutch tried to clog up the passing lanes and they succeeded. But in doing that they also committed too many bad passes and had too many missed occasions to score. The Spaniards played better overall, more precision and technique, more desire to win. I'm glad they won, they deserved it. Congrats to Spain for their 1st!!!

There have been much "nicer" matches, of course. Yes, the first half was particularly ugly. That kick boxing thing was sooo beyond anything I had ever seen in soccer/football before ... my!

Yes, I think Spain won the tournament rightfully in the end and I am happy for them. They were the better team.

And to be the second best team of the whole world isn't THAT bad, either. I mean, you can also be the third best team of the world and still be reasonably happy about that! Ask me! ;)

Too late. Some here are "a bit" too late!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back