World Of Wheels Winnipeg Manitoba Canada 2009

wpgalex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, here are some photos that I shot at the annual World Of Wheels Car Show up here in Winnipeg,Canada.

I would like some critique of the following. I was going for the cool creative perspective shots. Not sure if some of these are too dark.

Thanks in advance.

Alex

500225361_vJNKA-M.jpg

500311707_MFfD6-M.jpg

500976473_6m9Bn-M.jpg

500225289_4Rbh9-M.jpg

500225211_Ue9FU-M.jpg

If interested you can check out the rest at alejandroepalma : photos : World Of Wheels 2009- powered by SmugMug

Number 1 for me - I like the low angle you shot the image from.

daithi

Ha... cool, I was there, too. When were you there and what were you shooting with? Maybe I saw you ;)

Is that a lensbaby or an effect added in PP?

Here are a couple of my favourite pics from the show, hope you don't mind me posting them...

/hijack ;)

Your photos are great bud, I was there on Friday around 6-7pm....nice cars, lovely women great show!

I had a Nikon D40 with a small external flash attached but really there was no need for me to use it since I was using my 50mm f/1.8 prime lens.

Number 4 is just awesome, I probably stared at it for 5 minutes! The rest are great too, great shots

Your photos are great bud, I was there on Friday around 6-7pm
Thanks. I was there Saturday.

I had a Nikon D40 with a small external flash attached but really there was no need for me to use it since I was using my 50mm f/1.8 prime lens.
D40, kit lens, 35/1.8 and 55-200 VR for me (mostly the former two lenses, though). I brought my SB600, but I never used it since I couldn't bounce off that high, black ceiling even if I wanted to ;)

Even with all my photo stuff (including another lens, filers, extra battery, spare caps, etc.), it was still plenty light enough for me to carry on my shoulder for over two hours. I had a giggle at the goobers carrying around their massive D700s and f/2.8 zooms. That's OK, I'd probably have brought all that heavy stuff, too, if I had it ;)

Nice work, esp 1 & 3 :cool:

Good WB as well, mine went totally to duck sh!t the last time I shot indoors
doh.gif

#1 for sure. The angle on that is different and really caught my eye.

A pretty nice ride too. :drool:

That's a very interesting topic. But this field is still new to me. It will be grateful if you give me some

more information about it. Thanks in advance.

Most reactions

Back