world travel from a photographer's POV

tyranosauras

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just finished my first photographer's travel website:

www.travelfilia.com

(philia is greek for "love of" for example philosophy - 'phil: love of' 'sopho: wisdom')

anyway, check it out and upload your photos from your trips around the world. first join then simply select a country, write in the city name and upload up to 5 of your favorite pictures. The site doesn't resize your photos at all so others can enjoy them in their original quality!

I just finished it an hour ago so feel free to contact me (via the contact me link on the bottom of every page) and lemme know what i can do to make it better.

cheers,
Alex

I just finished my first photographer's travel website:

www.travelfilia.com

(philia is greek for "love of" for example philosophy - 'phil: love of' 'sopho: wisdom')

anyway, check it out and upload your photos from your trips around the world. first join then simply select a country, write in the city name and upload up to 5 of your favorite pictures. The site doesn't resize your photos at all so others can enjoy them in their original quality!

I just finished it an hour ago so feel free to contact me (via the contact me link on the bottom of every page) and lemme know what i can do to make it better.

cheers,
Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back