Status
Not open for further replies.

Bifurcator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Russia 'invades' Georgia as South Ossetia descends towards war

Basically the USA has been busy buying up Georgia and turning it into a puppet state for the past 6 to 8 years. Russia has been very patient during those times with only a few muscle flexes here and there. Three months ago they let us know very clearly and in no uncertain terms for example that they would indeed nuke the US if we didn't stop taking over Georgia and moving US troops into the area - Russian Foriegn Minister documented quote. The Bush regime wants this war tho - in a bad way - and when the neo-cons had Georgia shoot down two of Russia's planes and attack two Russian provinces long kept by Russian peace-keeping forces; Russia said enough is enough and is now busy taking out the trash so to speak.

The Georgia puppet leader Mikheil Saakashvili who has been in the pocket of the neocons clearly since 2002, is now making a very public plea to Washington for backup. The media probably will be underplaying this news story as much as possible until the US can come up with a good excuse for having so many American Special Forces there on the ground in Georgia or until they can get them out.

This conflict (along with the ultimate merger of the USA and Russia) has been a stated neocon goal for some years now according to state department document #7277 leaked over 20 years back.

Oh just wonderful... :(

Last edited:
The Georgia puppet leader Dmitry Medvedev who has been in the pocket of the neocons clearly since 2002, is now making a very public plea to Washington for backup.

While I share your concern about who and what is driving this, as well as the ultimate goal. I do have to correct you on 1 point. Dimitri Medvedev is the Russina president and Putin's vassal.

While still president, Putin transferred most of the power to the position of Prime Minister. The position which conveniantly he now holds.

Mikheil Saakashvili is the president of Georgia.

Oh that's what I meant... <slaps forehead> Dang those Russian names! :D

What's so funny is now that Russia has retaliated and is aiming to remove the 9,000 ~ 12,000 US troops (including 5,000 marines), the 6,000 Israeli trainers, and restore Georgia to it's pre-purchased (non-neocon) state; McCain and other near-do-wells are making it out like Russia attacked first and issuing media statements like: Russia should back off and leave "sovereign" Georgia alone.

Hahahaha... No doubt those will be the sound-bites that the US media carries...

Last edited:
We haven't had a third one yet.

Actually we have already yes. By many people's (mostly historians and political analysts) calculations.

Last edited:
I assume you're referring to the current Middle Eastern conflict?

BTW fantastic avatar, I had that painting as my desktop wallpaper for a while.

BTW BTW: Noticed that 1/9 of the Georgian army is dead in 2 days. Wow.

Last edited:
No, not the middle east. WWIII is also referred to as "The Cold War" and was much more defining and massive then most people realize. Most American citizens especially younger ones, seem to think that it was just the USSR and the USA in a perpetual back and forth display of muscle flexing. It was actually much more massive and additionally included many military actions and "hot wars". From Gulf War I (if there is a dividing line) would be the start of WW4 with the actions we're discussing now (if they escalate) bringing hot war on a massive scale to the conflict.

At least this is what scholars say and define. I added the part at the end concerning Georgia as it just makes sense. This is basically the USA attacking Russia and Russia retaliating - So far... Let's hope that's all it is!

And yeah I would MUCH rather talk about Katsushika Hokusai, one of my favorite artists and the man who made that art in my avatar. I own several of his originals actually - which are worth a small fortune. He's also accredited with starting what we now call Manga although some Americans call it anime or Japanime.

Here's two of my favorites of his:

KH_111.jpg

"Idol Craftsmen" - Katsushika Hokusai 1825 (colored sumi on hand made paper)

KH_006.jpg

"Freshly Severed Head" - Katsushika Hokusai 1842 (inked silk - scroll painting)

He's also accredited with starting what we now call Manga although some Americans call it anime or Japanime.

Not any more, Manga has become a large enough part of popular culture we actually referto it under correct terms, the worst one has to worry about is mis pronounciations. I still facepalm every time I hear the word Mang-Ga as opposed to Mahng-Guh. :angry1:

Basically the USA has been busy buying up Georgia and turning it into a puppet state for the past 6 to 8 years. Russia has been very patient during those times with only a few muscle flexes here and there. Three months ago they let us know very clearly and in no uncertain terms for example that they would indeed nuke the US if we didn't stop taking over Georgia and moving US troops into the area -

Blah blah blah.

None of this can be true because Fox News didn't report it.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back