World War I Memorial

SamSpade1941

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shots from the WWI Memorial that I have been working with the last few days. the first is a low angle shot of the spires and halls.

$wwi_memorial_lower_angle_by_samspade1941-d596a6u.jpg

The next is one of the murals that is carved into the walls of the memorial I am aware I ended up losing part of the R at the end of the frame I did not crop it in processing, it happened framing the shot and was unavoidable , the day I went to the memorial there was a military tribute happening and it was very crowded which made it hard to compose some of my shots ideally I looked through all my exposures and this was the best on of this particular mural. Hopefully I will get back up there again in the future and do some shooting on a day when no one is there. It is an awesome location to photograph.

$wwi_memorial_mural_by_samspade1941-d5968w4.jpg

I am glad you enjoyed the photographs, the memorial sits on a hill and I photographed it from as many angles as I could, I love architectural detail so I can bore someone with things I find fascinating. If you ever get a chance to goto Kansas City i highly recommend touring the memorial its a photographers paradise as is Union station which is directly across the street from it. I think I spent 4 hours at the two locations.

Most reactions

Back