Worried Little Man

SilverEF88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't posted anything in awhile, thought I would through up one of my recent favorites. Any comments are welcome.
Aiden.jpg

I did use fill light, albeit I had it turned down. I tend to like shadows and contrast, although I do think that I should have turned it up a bit so that I could compare the two. Thanks for the comment.

there's nothing wrong w/ shadows but if you're going so silhouette, don't add fill light. :)

I have to agree with igsEMT- it needs more light for the face. I think it would have been easier to achieve this if you had turned the boy to his right about 45 degrees and shot him face on there.

I think its odd how the kids skin color matches the color of the fence. Before you click the shutter look at the screen as if you were looking at the pic hanging on your wall. See anything that shouldnt be there, like a telephone pole sticking out of the top of the head. How about a big green bush sticking out of the side of the head. A slight reposition of the boy or a sidestep of half a foot would have solved that problem.

I think its odd how the kids skin color matches the color of the fence. Before you click the shutter look at the screen as if you were looking at the pic hanging on your wall. See anything that shouldnt be there, like a telephone pole sticking out of the top of the head. How about a big green bush sticking out of the side of the head. A slight reposition of the boy or a sidestep of half a foot would have solved that problem.

Thanks, I have been trying to be more conscious of the composition in camera. Just goes to show that I need some constant diligence.

Most reactions

Back