Worst Movies

LOL Iknew a guy in high school very similar to that character. he was about 5"3" and really skinny and small but was insane and would kick anybody's butt that stepped in his way. people were scarred of him because when he fought it was like a swarm of hornets...but we got along fine :D

Xmetal said:
Karalee said:
Xmetal said:
New Zealanders - Dutto! *bad pun*

Oi I resemble that remark :p

Thought you're American? :?

She isn't originally from here...she's originally from NZ. That's why she's our 'displaced chicky' ! :)

core_17 said:
She isn't originally from here...she's originally from NZ. That's why she's our 'displaced chicky' ! :)

I had a friend in college from NZ. I've seen shows about it on tv; what a beautiful place... I think Xena was filmed there, and so was lord of the rings I think.

I loved DOTD and 28 days later as well. The only complaint i have about 28 days later though is we see that dudes wang far too much LOL

Havoc said:
I loved DOTD and 28 days later as well. The only complaint i have about 28 days later though is we see that dudes wang far too much LOL

Hmm... I don't reclal that, must have mentally supressed it. Movies should come with warnings about stuf like that: "Warning: Hanger approaching." Sheesh.

Niki said:
And one movie which name I can't remember, but guess what happened in it?
A man and a woman walking around in Paris and talking....nothing else.. :?

Was the movie 'Before Sunrise ' ? It had Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy in it .......

beforesunrise.gif

I saw it once , about 10 years ago.....and I actually didnt mind it as a movie... it was different.

Edit : Oops .... mental note to read entire thread before answering someones post :lol: .... I didnt notice MyGrain had already answered with 'Before Sunrise '.....

AlisonS said:
eromallagadnama said:
Oh and Alison how could you fall asleep during the Bourne Supremacy, "you're killing me smalls" (sorry little sandlot moment).

Chalk it up to lack of sleep and a comfortable shoulder to lean on. I still thought the movie was good.

LOL Al ....last Wednesday ( when J was here ) we were in our cottage up the Great Ocean Road and he put on the Bourne Identity ( is that the first one ? ) and I fell asleep within 15 mins ..... could not for the life of me keep my eyes open :lol: ...
And it had nothin to do with the movie ....was just a tired girly ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back