Worthy Of Child Services? And Other Nighttime Musings

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So since I got my new camera, I've taken it for exactly one major test spin of about an hour and a half combined, with several other mini-sessions around the house, backyard, etc, for a couple more hours....but, I've been booked in alot at work, so I haven't been able to do a day- or afternoon-long workout...

So I feel like I've been neglecting my new baby :(

Though...tommorrow is a full day off and I don't work sunday either, the weather promises to be beautiful, so I'm looking forward to a quality afternoon-evening-night session with me, a bike, my camera and possibly a friend :)

Anyone else ever feel guilty about 'lack of quality camera time'?

-------------

I also feel that, from what little photography I have done, it is the ultimate hobby...granted, one I'm still entering, but it's like...when you go out and take photos, not pictures, but photos...looking for the artsy way of looking at things, trying to find the right shot, etc...it's just the ultimate 'individual' thing to do, and it can be, if you want it to be, so relaxing just to go out with a camera and look at things in ways you never have, and try to take pictures. And also, in the post-production work, it can be quite...peaceful too. There isn't much I'd rather be doing (without a girl around...;)) to wind myself down after a day's work or just..a day..than to flick on some music and just mess about in Photoshop and see what happens.

Before I got my cam, I was pretty sure I was into the hobby. Now, I'm hooked.

Most reactions

Back