Would anyone want to make album art for a cd soon to be released on a record label

johnsanders

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am going to have a cd released on a record label in the next few months, all thats left is i need a cover. it has to be 300 dpi. here are some of the tunes

Hypacrite in a Hippy Crypt

Im looking for either photos similar to these in style
Flickr: M. G. Cameron's Photostream

it needs to be 300 dpi in quality, I can put your name on the cd credits and will give you full credit, but because there is close to no money is these things, i cant promise any. Im just really in need of help because i have no skill when it comes to photos and this is the only thing standing in my way right now., i just need them in the next days or so(deadlines) anyone want to help me out and be a cool kid

You're welcome to look at my flickr and if you see anything you like then let me know and it's yours. I can't promise I'd be able to go out and shoot in such a little amount of time but if you like what you see, contact me! I can also "re-edit" something to your desired specifications if you so please ( like the style in your previews). let me know

Flickr: BeanPhotography's Photostream

:)

Most reactions

Back