Would like some feedback...

ClevelandMelissa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I haven't had the opportunity to get much feedback on my photography from photographers. I have read doing quite a bit of reading and looking at other's work....and would like some honest critics of my work. For me, photography is hobby and I think I would eventually like to do weddings. I have done one (for free) and I had a ball doing it.

My flicker site is http://www.flickr.com/photos/21180345@N04/

set-72157603279393549

set-72157603279393549

To be honest, I almost dismissed your work as mostly tourist style shots because of the first page of your Flicker site. But then I went further in and found the wedding photos. There are some nice ones in there and some that could benefit from critique. However, without you posting them here, and numbering them here, I can't critique them. Try to figure out what went wrong with your posted photos and then we'll go from there. Remember, your link should end in .jpg for a picture to show up here. :)

They are mostly snapshot-ish, but I'm sure you'll improve as you learn from the forum. I know I'm improving every day I'm here...

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in getting the pics attached.

in flickr, when you cut the URL to post, if the image is not full res, it will add some gibberish to the end of the link. Delete everything after .jpg and you should be good to go.

Thank you for the info about flickr...I will try to post some pics again.

Let me upload some posed pics and then I'll see if I can get the link to work.

Thanks!!!

Heya Melissa :D
Welcome to ThePhotoForum!
So you meant to directly post the photo below?

2082279205_f703386a9b.jpg

Here it is for you then :D.

I clicked on the link, then got to flickr and this photo, right-clicked it and copied the URL out of the properties (save [!!!] the ?v=0 right after the .jpg-extension ... that part must NECESSARILY be left out!). And now we can see your photo :biggrin: ... right here, inside your thread! :cheer:

Very cool!

2083060422_72333cc312.jpg

YEAY!!!! Thank you for your help!!! :hail:

Most reactions

Back