Would love some feed back on my website

KSDaly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looks good but first thing hit me -

Facebook pop-up
loaded first and foremost...sorta' cheesy but maybe thats just me.

It's very clean and sophisticated.
That Facebook 'Like' thing is somehow stealing my attention.
It would be great to read short blog posts too...

The Facebook thing is one of my pet peeves. I go out of my way to keep anything that looks like an advertisement off all my sites. I'd rather pay more for the hosting than lower myself to show ads.

The website looks great. no issues loading, great sample material for people to see your work. Cool

Thanks a lot everyone! I think I'll look at removing the facebook window. I don't think it's needed.

The Facebook thing is one of my pet peeves. I go out of my way to keep anything that looks like an advertisement off all my sites. I'd rather pay more for the hosting than lower myself to show ads.

Lower yourself? Some very large company have ads on their sites I think you might raise yourself if anything. I put ads on all my sites because then I never have to consider the site a cost. Also if you're using adsense the ads change to be relevant to the person using it. I think it looks more professional with ads myself. I would ad a lot more text to this site as google isn't going to view you highly and you have a little more room for adding keywords to your title.

Most reactions

Back