Would selective colouring help any?

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you think: could anyone try a selective colouring on this one to only leave Piglet pink? Could that save an otherwise quite bloopery picture, what do you think?

BahnhofTostedt11.jpg

First time I've tried something like this. I just duplicated the layer, converted it and then deleted little Piglet on the top layer. Probably a bodge job, but it'll do for now.

not a bad job at all Ferny! I couldn't have done any better!
I like the selective coloring on this photo btw. :)

:hug:: Awww, ferny! :hug::

I like the effect - I thought I might, but can't do it for lack of software.
Actually, I am beginning to like the photo much more now.

Thank you!

I am at work so I can't do any editing right now, but I think I would croup down quite a bit as well. Piglet gets pretty lost in the chaos otherwise.

untitled2.jpg

Heres my Crack at it. Manually selected the piglet, Seperated it from the B.G., then Turned B.G. to B&W. Adjusted [individually] tones of both the Piglet and B.G., aslo increasing the contrast of the Piglet.

Thank you so much, all of you!

The entire photo is extremely busy and little Piglet does get all lost in it. I know that. It gets so lost in amongst all those bicycles that when I took the photo, I had no idea that Piglet was there! I only saw it later on my computer screen! No kidding. What I was at was a view through all those bicycle stands, though in the end I was not happy with the result. Then I saw Piglet. Lost in colour - but coming out in pink amongst a black and white surrounding - thanks to you!!! :D

Most reactions

Back