Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,
I've just gotten in trouble on another forum for having a link to TPF in my signature. They say that we're not allowed to have links to commercial sites in our signatures in their rules. So i wrote back saying - hey I've got no problem taking the link out, but I don't really think that TPF is a commercial site.

Or is it?
I know it might become a commercial site - with the TPF shop opening up. Ah well.

Wouldnt have thought so...the shop is for members to seel their stuff, wont change the actual TPF COMMUNITY site :)

got a link to this site?

TPF is not, and has never been commercial. being commercial would imply we sell something to non members. tell them to eat it.

md

or the fact that we can spread herpes better than other forums.

md

no no no !!! It is not a commercial forum! It never was and it won't be!!! :) this is our.. small... cute forum :D

*looks around for something commercial*

Hmmm, nope, don't see much. There is this admin guy that begs for donations and such sometimes, but that's about as commercial as we get. Should I be flattered that someone would even think of this site as being commercial? ;)

Thanks guys, makes me feel a bit better I told them it wasn't now. hehe.

Anyway, this other forum I'm talking about is becoming really anal lately. Really really strict about how you should title your posts etc, referencing... and how you can't quote a whole article in your reply because it makes the page too long (wtf!) blah blah blah.

I think it's got to do with just how many members they have... they've got 15 500 Members!!

I've seen another site with the rule about not quoting a whole article. But why did they set rules on how to title your post??? That's a weird one.

I wouldn't say I beg for donations, per se....maybe tactfully suggest monitary gifts for entertainment sake...

Oh, you meant the dodgy admin. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back