wouldn't this be fun?

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
employees enjoying their daily exercise at the capital:

23104412-L.jpg

That's awesome!!! How many people can say that they've scaled the capital? Very cool shot, and very scary but awesome job! I think that this is postcard worthy simply b/c it's different :)

ha, i took this at 15 mph this morning coming to work.

Me, I'd rather use the ladder thingy. But it would be a kick to scramble over the rail and enjoy the view. :thumbup:

terri said:
Me, I'd rather use the ladder thingy. But it would be a kick to scramble over the rail and enjoy the view. :thumbup:

cool, i'll bring lunch :lmao:

So are they cleaners?
Do they have to clean that dome daily so it stays white?
I agree with the postcard idea, mind. I'd be the tourist to buy such an exceptional (!) card!!!

Great eye, to see that driving by. Nice shot!!!!

minor repair lafoto, and chiller, its kinda hard for me not to see this stuff :wink:

JonMikal said:
minor repair lafoto, and chiller, its kinda hard for me not to see this stuff :wink:
yeah, I think people repelling off of a dome would definately attract some attention... :mrgreen:

Fun? How about paralyzingly terrifying. Im not very fond of hights :pale:

LaFoto said:
So are they cleaners?
Do they have to clean that dome daily so it stays white?
I agree with the postcard idea, mind. I'd be the tourist to buy such an exceptional (!) card!!!

LaFoto the dome is actually made of steel and not stone. So it needs to be cheeked periodically for rust prevention, repair and painted.

Nice shot. I went up the Eifel tower the other day and from the elevator you could see maintainence people hanging hundreds of feet in the air. Must be an interesting job.

JonMikal said:
ha, i took this at 15 mph this morning coming to work.

That's sick... just sick. Before I read this I was imagining you setting up... zooming in. Instead you just stick your camera out the car window. Sick! :grumpy: :hugs:

pursuer said:
Fun? How about paralyzingly terrifying. Im not very fond of hights :pale:

Ditto!! :shock:

Jeff Canes said:
LaFoto the dome is actually made of steel and not stone. So it needs to be cheeked periodically for rust prevention, repair and painted.

cast iron to be exact.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back