wounds?

bytch_mynickname

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can someone give this person some facial wounds? I am working on pictures for a mock trial in my civil litigation class. This person is Reverand Pat Robertson (just in case you can't tell:lol:) and I need him to have some significant face injury, enough to have had reconstruction surgery. Somehow I got put in charge of the pictures because no one else had a clue what to do and I didn't have anything to do so here I am asking for some help. I have already photoshopped a road and some skid marks but have no clue how to make fake wounds.
This was taken with my point and shoot and sucks because of the sun but it was a spur of the moment snap and the kid had to hurry to go to his next class. I want it to look like a snapshot though becuase it will be used as "evidence" in our mock trial.

DSC00122.jpg

It also appears that he needs to be turned upright :lol: You can also make him look older as Pat Robertson is older and at the "trial" he will look young again because of the reconstructive surgery;)

It case anyone is wondering, in the "case" the plaintiff is Cheech ad Chong and Pat Robertson and Paris Hilton are the defendants, should be very interesting.

Wow guys, these are great. I could also use some bloody looking ones too. Ones that were taken right after the accident. Reddevil, I like what you have done but like you said, I think you got a little too into it :lol: They look great though! Thanks so much

I was half asleep while doing this, and I know things aren't as smooth or un-animated as they should be... but here it is anyways.

484162515_80b04a8c1d_o.jpg

is pat robertson a popular name for that stuff?? i thought i played someone named pat robertson in a mock trial type thing for my neighbor who was going to school to be an attorney...

is pat robertson a popular name for that stuff?? i thought i played someone named pat robertson in a mock trial type thing for my neighbor who was going to school to be an attorney...
All I know is that Pat Robertson is a big time, famous preacher. Maybe people like to use him so much because he is a man of God. I know we are using that to our advantage in "court"

lol --- this is my 20 second edit -- how's this for needing facial reconstructive surgery??
495465030_dd425d376d.jpg

OMG. :confused: This is from the guy that had the motorcycle accident isn't it?
(really, I recognize the wound)

I think you went a little overboard...:wink:

pascal

Yikes, I think he needs more than reconstructive surgery.

I forgot to update this thread but we had the mock trail on Friday and we won! That is an A for me...

Thanks again to everyone who helped me out. My goal is to learn photoshop better this summer since I will be out of school.

OMG. :confused: This is from the guy that had the motorcycle accident isn't it?
(really, I recognize the wound)

I think you went a little overboard...:wink:
pascal

Ha, yeah I suppose your right. I appologize everyone. And yes, its the guy with the motorcycle accident.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back