Wow, I have been busy...

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! I haven't posted anything in awhile, but it's time to post some of my new stuff. I know this is a lot of pictures, but I don't know when I will have time again with school starting soon.

Let me know what you think, and, again, I'm sorry for this many images (I usually never post this many).

Well, here you go

IMG_0735_BW.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

Thanks for looking!

holy cow, last two::cokespit::stun: :shock:

These are wonderful portraits!

2, 7 and 10 are my favorites.

Very nice light

Thank you everyone.

And Sw1tchFX, I really like the last 2 as well. When I have more done of her, I will post some more.

Great job as usual oCyrus! Always a pleasure to see your posts. Awesome use of light in all of them. :thumbup:

NJ

Thanks NJ, I appreciate it!

:thumbup:3 and 8 are my favorites but great job on all of them.

Love em! How are you doing your chocolate tones if you dont mind sharing?

A color balance layer where I bump up the red and yellow (after converting to BW)

3, 7, 8, 10, and 11 are amazing. The guy in 3...well, I could go on about for a while. Uh humm, anyhow, I think you hit the nail on the head with the listed images. Composition and colors look great. The first two I don't think hold up to your obvious talent, IMHO. Outstanding job!

Sarah

Thanks guys!

Most girls think that the guy in 3 is pretty good looking, so I see where you ladies are coming from.

And Sarah, I see what you are saying about the first two. I like the first one, but the second is just okay.

You HAVE been busy!

1, 3, 8 and 9.... ALL very nice!

And, some pretty nice posing in 6, although I feel the lighting/background could be better. I might move the kids out just a WEE bit... an inch or two. The clothing is working OK.

All in all, a post that would make anyone proud.

-Pete

Most reactions

New Topics

Back