wow

spiralout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Jeez, it seems like every new member is required to introduce themselves...and they all get replies. Sweet! Anywho, I'm Scott, I live in Sugar Land (SW Houston), and I've been shooting for a couple weeks (ever since I found my parents old AE-1). I have what some people might call attention issues when it comes to the basic but important things. Case in point: I've spent 4 1/2 hours (no exaggeration!) in downtown Houston looking for my car after traversing the entire skyline district shooting pics. I took NO note of what street I parked on, what the garage looked like, or what building I wanted to park near. After about 5 hours of shooting, EVERYTHING looked familiar. Yeah, it was traumatic. I had to get my dad to take off work, drive my back up I-59 and retrace my steps. The only good thing that happened was that I accidentally drove out the entrance, so I didn't have to pay for parking...then again, my dad didn't put enough money in the meter he parked next to, so he got a $25 ticket, which I have yet to pay. You would think I would've learned a lesson... and I guess I did, but it wasn't as broad as I wouldn't hoped. A couple days ago (and 2 days after my downtown experience), I drove down to Galveston ridiculously early to catch some sunrise pics in a place that actually have horizons (they are in short supply over here). Jokingly, my mom called me and said "Don't lose your car." And guess what...I didn't. But I did lock my keys in my car... and I couldn't have chosen a worse neighborhood to do so. In summation, I= le studip.

Oh and hello everyone. Oh yeah, I get my scanner in a few days *squeeeee!*. I can't wait to post some pics!

Welcome to the forum. :0) Dont forget your forum password *smirks*.

Just check the little box that says to remember your password and you'll be fine. (wags finger at GerryDavid) :p

Just hang out and you'll be fine. You'll never get lost in here. ;)

Welcome and enjoy.
Have you thought of taking a picture of your car where it's parked. That way you can show it to people and ask if they have seen it :)

Welcome to TPF!!! (the forum consumes another innocent soul and grows even stronger.whahahahah...oh sorry. :D)

pg, but cleaning cookies erases the password thing so you have to log in time to time. :0) *wags finger back*

hahahah very nice to have you here Sprialout! Your introduction is great! Welcome! :)

how did you get your username? its not from a tool song is it?

md

Most reactions

Back