wrapped... a bit

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
160915_0467 b) (Custom).jpg

I like it, but I wish she "popped" in color/light from everything around her a little more. :)

Agree with the schnozz! I'd also like to see her moved away from the centre just a bit. That said, it's a nice image, and I really like the concept.

Not your best work. - and too small to really see any detail.
the colors are saturated and lush but, at least in this size, her hair is an ink blot.
Her pose seems awkward and forced andthe is no grace or delicacy in the way she is standing.
It's sort of a 'stand up against the wall and put your hands up'.
Every limb and her face is a different tone.

Sorry,

Agree with the schnozz! I'd also like to see her moved away from the centre just a bit. That said, it's a nice image, and I really like the concept.

I noticed you didn't come up with that name until after I posted self-portraits!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I like it, but I wish she "popped" in color/light from everything around her a little more. :)

yeah I understand

Thank you :)

Not your best work. - and too small to really see any detail.
the colors are saturated and lush but, at least in this size, her hair is an ink blot.
Her pose seems awkward and forced andthe is no grace or delicacy in the way she is standing.
It's sort of a 'stand up against the wall and put your hands up'.
Every limb and her face is a different tone.

Sorry,
oh... you just don't like me!

but seriously... I see your points... for the limbs, I couldn't fix that, and I promised to myself that I would never photograph her again in short sleeves and skirt

thank you!

Most reactions

Back