Wrong side of the tracks

emptypockets

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got this shot a few months ago and finally got some editing done on it. I'm not 100% happy with it yet, but it's much better than what I started with. C&C welcomed...thanks!

Straight of the camera...
image001.jpg

Edited version...
image002.jpg

I like both of them, but especially the second one.

Now all you need in the image is a beautiful damsel in diistress, tied to the track, waiting for her hero to rescue her before the choo-choo gets there.

"Hhaaayyyyyuuuullllpppppp" you can hear her cry out, hoping that he will hear her in time...

Haha the clouds look fake, interesting picture though, I like the edited one.

Thanks for the comments. I thought the edit was a little under exposed too, but increasing exposure really ruined the look I was going for. I think there might be a little too much blue saturation, which is causing the clouds to look somewhat fake. I do see what you mean, but was looking for a dramatic look on this shot. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with it, but may tweak it more in the future.

edited version is great! the leading lines again are helps and prepares your eyes of what's at the end. the fields there and the clouds are perfect! sharpness contrast good job!

I like both of them, but especially the second one.

Now all you need in the image is a beautiful damsel in diistress, tied to the track, waiting for her hero to rescue her before the choo-choo gets there.

"Hhaaayyyyyuuuullllpppppp" you can hear her cry out, hoping that he will hear her in time...

Totally what I was going to say. Get someone tied up in a gown with long curled hair. Awesome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back