WTB: D3

iflynething

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Id much rather not deal with eBay at all, mostly because I don't have a paypal account, nor would I want to get one for one transaction on there.

I've searched Craiglist within a couple states but no luck, plenty of other Nikon gear but no D3. Willing to pay $2,500-2,800 for one slightly used.

I found one on Fred Miranda for $2,800 but currently the sale is pending. Local would be good but ill take anything. Also, I'm not paying to play for Nikonians to search for a body.

Any help would be appreciated.

~Michael~

I live in NYC and I see D3's on craigslist all the time here for around that price range. What state are you in?

Ii guess it would be important to tell that I'm in South Carolina. Willing to drive to Georgia south and
Tennessee North if I can find one at the right price.

~Michael~

Maybe you can contact one of the guys in the links I gave you and ask if he'll ship?

I will have to see. Thanks for the heads up on the one for $2,800. I guess 34000 pictures taken isn't that many when the D3 is rated at 300,000

~Michael~

I contacted the one fro $2,800 and it was a possibility, but there is no box, I'd really perfer to have it. A guy I know got one off Nikonians for $2,750 and only 8k clicks. That one is almost 35,000 clicks, no box and a touch more expensive.

I'll continue to look. I have broken down and I'm going to join Nikonians. If it'll save me a couple hundred dollars, I'll pay the $25 to join.

~Michael~

Most reactions

Back