WTB Nikon AI-S lens

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am after something MF. It's been too long since I have had a good AI/AI-S lens. Out of most the lenses I have tried. These old MF lenses have been favorites in my book. I sold my latest here months ago, a 50mm 1.4, by far one of my favorites.

Primes or faster zooms, in moderately good condition.

Anyone here wanting to unload some older glass?

Price range $0-$300ish

Located in the Seattle area

Yeah, I have bought off of KEH. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in getting rid of some glass here... I enjoy giving money to fellow forum members

I know this is a little older but are you still looking for an AIS?

I'm always looking for AIS glass. I did end up buying a nice little 105 2.5 from Derrel. What do you have?

lol! Oh well, it's a nice little guy. Still consistently surprising me for it's age. I'm sure someone would snatch it up if you posted it.

yeah, I've got a plethora of stuff to post up soon, just found out the wife and I are expecting our first child...

I kinda don't want to sell it, its the rarer SIC coated late model version...well I kinda don't want to sell anything, but family first...heh

yeah, I've got a plethora of stuff to post up soon, just found out the wife and I are expecting our first child...

I kinda don't want to sell it, its the rarer SIC coated late model version...well I kinda don't want to sell anything, but family first...heh

Congratulations! That's awesome news!!!

We have had our first two in the last two years; Girls. It wasn't much of a financial shock. At least not as bad as I had planned for, as a single income family. The kids aren't too expensive starting out if you don't need to buy formula, honestly. I have been told that the older they get, the more they cost though...

Thanks! yeah, I'm not expecting a ton of off the bat cost, but mostly to get a few bills on order, and stuff like that.

mainly I've already got the 70-200 VRII that I need to keep for my journalism work, so I'm going to sell off the duplicate focal lengths in that range like my 85, the 105, and my precious zeiss 135, and just use the 70-200 in the cases where I would have taken those primes. and I've got a bunch of little accessories, leveling base, computer parts, stuff like that, just kinda cleaning up some things to help a little bit.

Thanks! yeah, I'm not expecting a ton of off the bat cost, but mostly to get a few bills on order, and stuff like that.

mainly I've already got the 70-200 VRII that I need to keep for my journalism work, so I'm going to sell off the duplicate focal lengths in that range like my 85, the 105, and my precious zeiss 135, and just use the 70-200 in the cases where I would have taken those primes. and I've got a bunch of little accessories, leveling base, computer parts, stuff like that, just kinda cleaning up some things to help a little bit.

Ah yes, that is always good to have on hand!

I have been looking for another 85. Probably shouldn't. But really want to.

I'll keep on eye on your thread. Good luck with the sale. It looks like a clean one!

Thanks, I'll be posting more up the next few days and weeks. If anything catches your interest let me know.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back