WTF, all my limewire music is gone?

Apple computers: Friggin awesome.

Apple Ipods: Probably one of the most overpriced and sucky devices out there. The audio quality is aweful, you're locked into a software program, and you can't buy from any other store. You can get something with more memory, better sound quality, better firmware, and maybe even a touch screen for a fraction of the price. Its beyond me why people buy those things. I think its the "cool" factor. Most of that money you pay for an Ipod is the name, not the device. I'm a creative zen guy.

:lol: now that is some funny sh1t

Well my Ipod sounds stunning, so much better that my old Sony MP3 player and my old Sandisk sansa

Itunes crashes far less than windoze media player on my PC

I got my ipod from a non apple store and I buy my mp3's from play.com, 7digital.com and amazon.co.uk so much for only buying them from one store.

Also I didn't have to convert any music as ipods play mp3's

As for why I got it, I like the menu system. All the others I looked at sucked

The Internetz, full of misinformation :lol:

I think the wheel selection thingie on the iPod is stupid, and it doesn't work very well at all on mine.. Up and down arrow buttons would have been just fine, but then they woudn't be following in Apple's tradition of looking quirky and weird.

My MacBook :thumbup:

My iPhone :thumbup:

They Sync Perfectly with each other every time, and hasnt failed me yet.

Windows :thumbdown:

I got an HTC Touch Pro, yes its a phone, but plays music pretty well. Exept Windows Media Player sucks on the\at phone which is y I have Core Player.

I'm beside myself. ALL my downloaded music (from limewire) that was in my itunes is GONE.

I just opened itunes to upload a CD and sync my ipod, and I tried to play a playlist to listen to on my laptop and it wouldn't play because the original file couldn't be located. So I went to the limewire folder and yep, they're all gone. Opened up limewire and they're not in the library there either.

What the hell happened to all my music? I just synced it 2 days ago, so all the music is in my ipod is there and works fine (I listen to it my truck everyday) but I cannot find it on my computer anywhere.

WTF? :gah:
I just upgraded limewire and all my music is gone....not in the recycle bin either!:grumpy:

My MacBook :thumbup:

My iPhone :thumbup:

They Sync Perfectly with each other every time, and hasnt failed me yet.

Windows :thumbdown:

My Vista Ultimate PC :thumbup:

My Blackjack :thumbup:

Been syncing perfectly with each other for a looooong time and hasn't failed me yet.

My Mac, relegated to sitting by the couch to check the TV guide on.

Allan

Ok since someone else popped this one, I'll chime in.

iPods are good but overpriced (as most Apple products are).

iTunes is the bloated beyond the point of absurdity.

After 2 years my iPod classic died and I replaced it with a Zune. I would NEVER go back. I love that thing to the point of being unnatural.

I've never understood this argument. People take music player/operating system preferences so seriously, yet how is it different than someone's favorite color?

I own a Blackjack II (which runs windows mobile obviously) and I also own an iPhone. I really liked my old Sansa too. I've owned both Macs and Windows PC's, I like them both really.

Oh, and right now I use my Windows laptop with my iPhone, and they sync magically every time. :D

:lol: now that is some funny sh1t

Well my Ipod sounds stunning, so much better that my old Sony MP3 player and my old Sandisk sansa

Itunes crashes far less than windoze media player on my PC

I got my ipod from a non apple store and I buy my mp3's from play.com, 7digital.com and amazon.co.uk so much for only buying them from one store.

Also I didn't have to convert any music as ipods play mp3's

As for why I got it, I like the menu system. All the others I looked at sucked

The Internetz, full of misinformation :lol:

I've got songs in my iTunes that were bought elsewhere, too. As well as ones I've ripped from my already bought CDs.

Oh, and ditto on the sound quality.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back