WTF Flicker

Yes its showing icons not images in the main view and clicking is a right mess - seems someone mucked something up ;)

And any of this is new HOW????

Even a geocities: under construction default lodaer page would be better than a live site that doesn't function (regardless of how bad the new interface is).

I notice they ruined the mobile site too, btw. You can no longer clikc images larger and zoom in to view details.

hmm I think its fixed now - least for the normal non-mobile version (got no way to check that)

No, No, No!! I am with Derrell- my screen does not look like the ones posted!
I am on a Windows laptop. I see the box and arrow. Then I can share via...BUT there is NO pushpin, chain etc. Just email, FB,Pintrest, Twitter and Tumblr. NO pushpin!

this is an improvement? I really wanted to post because I have extra gig until tomorrow!! (I pay for each gig, long story..)

Nancy

No, No, No!! I am with Derrell- my screen does not look like the ones posted!
I am on a Windows laptop. I see the box and arrow. Then I can share via...BUT there is NO pushpin, chain etc. Just email, FB,Pintrest, Twitter and Tumblr. NO pushpin!

this is an improvement? I really wanted to post because I have extra gig until tomorrow!! (I pay for each gig, long story..)

Nancy

There no pin anymore, it actually says BBCode now.

$menu_bbcode.jpg

just wasting effort fixing everything they broke...

Last edited:
I recently noticed the BBCode instead of the push pin, now what was so hard for them to do that in the first place.

I recently noticed the BBCode instead of the push pin, now what was so hard for them to do that in the first place.

straight text is not as cool as inventing a new universally recognized icon without any alt text.

Most reactions

Back