bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
place looks like a blog?

how the hell does that tag cloud work?

is there anything I should know?

p.s. MERRY CHRISTMAS (or Happy Holidays..whateves) YOU OLD FARTS (you know who you are!!!)

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

place looks like a blog?
I agree

how the hell does that tag cloud work?
god knows and just what is the point of it anyway

is there anything I should know?
yes

Yep. I'm scared and confused too. But anyway, merry Christmas. :)

My issues are the new version doesn't allow "new post" selected from the git go. The screen says "path error" or something like that. Also the when having read a thread and returning to the titles list, the thread/s I've read are not visibly distinguishable. The print in the title/s doesn't change.

So after reading a bit in this thread, I entered CP (hmmm, user controls), selected edit options, scrolled to the bottom of the page and selected V-Bulletin Default and clicked save settings. Voila! The old lay out with the features enabled I became accustomed to. Works for me.

In short:

Instead of doing the rational thing, like making a post saying "hey, there's a horrible new skin I would like you people to beta test for us. Please change to it if you want to help." The new owners shoved it down our throats and instead force us to go out of our way to use the old skin we actually like.

Go to User control panel, board options, near the bottom and change to TPF default.

seeing as tho there's already a thread with virtually the same title i'll lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back