Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok...so it's nearly midnight...my phone just rang, and it was from an unknown number. Normally I don't answer unknown numbers, but for some reason I did.

...it was a recording of Snoop Dogg talking about dirty mouths or something...and then it went to that english chick in the Orbit Gum commercials saying something like "this was brought to you by orbit gum..." and then I hung up.

WTF????????????????? A PHONE CALL COMMERCIAL??????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad it wasn't for Depend!!!

:lmao: ... I always knew that USA is a weird nation.. :):):) :lmao: you knwo.. here we have tv and radio... ... we don't need a phone to advertise orbit gum... :D:D:D:D: :lmao: :lmao .... kidding kidding.. you made my laugh loudly :D

Well...I kinda figured it was some sort of goofy prank....and according to some people on another forum, that's exactly what it was.

So...it had to be my freind Natalie...I will be getting her back.

IT WAS FRIGGIN MIDNIGHT FOR PETE'S SAKE!

HAHA. I once got a call at 3am from I guy who thought he was calling McDonalds. He wanted to know how much a McChicken was...

omeletteman said:
HAHA. I once got a call at 3am from I guy who thought he was calling McDonalds. He wanted to know how much a McChicken was...

I hope you gave him one hell of a good answer.

That reminds me (HOBBES--I'll need your help on this) of a movie with Danny DeVito where he answers the phone and says something like "Yea, Sally's here, but she's busy <doing something nasty>." He hangs up and says "I love wrong numbers" I can't remember the movie, but I think Bette Midler was in it as well. Aubrey is great with movies, so maybe he'll know.

Many mooons ago ... we got a phone call at 1 am by some bloke drunk who stated you got my number and put the phone down.

at 4 am when I was getting up for work I did a call backk this very sleepy and hungover bloke answered .. and I said ,...... no I haven't and hung up ... It was even more satisfying as I have calleer ID withheld !

Most reactions

Back