WTH is up with this? (Corel)

I have no idea. I didn't set it there. But no matter what number I throw in there to see if it will fix the issue, the results is still, as I said, retina-burning.

I remember checking for updates and finding some service packs for this version of Corel. Honestly can't remember if I downloaded them or not, though I'm having a suspicion I might have and that's when it started screwing up.

For the record, it's not just the white balance tool that won't show the before/after viewing panes. It's just curious that the other tools still seem to be working properly (sans viewing panes) but the white balance is messed up.

I suspect I may have to uninstall and reinstall. Or switch over to Gimp.

Did you by any change click away the little dialog box that said "Click OK to give us your credit card number to update your annual license. Click CANCEL if you no longer care if the product works."

Did you by any change click away the little dialog box that said "Click OK to give us your credit card number to update your annual license. Click CANCEL if you no longer care if the product works."

But they said they'd send me a coffee mug!

What? Did Adobe buy Corel?

What? Did Adobe buy Corel?

Are you implying that this is not a unique Corel business model?

If Adobe did buy them it would be called a feature enhancement and you'd have to pay an additional monthly fee to remove it :(

But it could be worse, Microsoft could own it. Then it would just be working as designed.

Not trying to be a wise-guy, but have you tried rebooting the computer?

Not trying to be a wise-guy, but have you tried rebooting the computer?

I think Leonore already kicked it a few times, so technically, it was rebooted. :p

Pretty sure the computer has gone through several reboots since this started happening, but I'll try it again one more time, just in case there's some sort of weird voodoo in someone else suggesting it ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back