WTS: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM

I don't really have one in mind. If it sounds good lol.

I'm moving next week from slc Utah to palm desert ca. Just FYI.

Starting at? I sure they are scratched all over. My lens is like new.

People don't know how to negotiate? Anyone willing to offer like $1000? I don't care for these links people. I know how to google. Thanks.

I tried to tell him early on dude...he's not interested in listening and thinks we are full of chit when we are in fact trying to help him and those on the forum.

seems that so many people forget the fact that used stuff is usually started at 1/2 cost of new. They think because they took care of it it's miraculously worth new prices or close to it.

*shrugs*

he'll either find a sucker, or never sell it.

I won't let him rip off anyone here without having my 2 cents added. I am glad a few of you members have done the same.

That lens is worth 800 bucks tops....sorry dude, just how it is.

Starting at? I sure they are scratched all over. My lens is like new.

People don't know how to negotiate? Anyone willing to offer like $1000? I don't care for these links people. I know how to google. Thanks.

You may not care for the links, but others who are shopping for good lenses at good prices do. So rest assured...the links aren't for you. ;-)

It's ok ernicus. Everyone else's lens is worth less.. his is magically worth only 140 less than a new model. Lets just wish him good luck, he can sell it to someone.

Try instagram users - they know nothing about photography.. they'd probably buy it if you put a yellow filter over some of the pics up top.

Al-right people you've said your part. It's up to sellers to choose their price and buyers to decide if its fair or not.

if instagram don't work, just hit up a facebook fauxtographer page...oh wait...they only use XSi's with kit lenses for all of their award winning portraiture...so no go there...hrmm....we'll think of something to help him out.

it's the "greater fool theory" somewhere out there is a greater fool than I am...they'll buy it.

Al-right people you've said your part. It's up to sellers to choose their price and buyers to decide if its fair or not.

Fine.... *kicks rocks....and heads to corner*

take away our fun....

ceejtank said:
It's ok ernicus. Everyone else's lens is worth less.. his is magically worth only 140 less than a new model. Lets just wish him good luck, he can sell it to someone.

Try instagram users - they know nothing about photography.. they'd probably buy it if you put a yellow filter over some of the pics up top.

I guess I should edit my main post to include my recent reply changing my offer. I'm not selling it for $140 less than new. Thanks though.

Most reactions

Back