WTS: Excellent condition Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II Body (on original box)!

wisno

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Letting go an excellent and perfect working condition Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II Body (on original box).
This was my backup camera for about two years, want to upgrade with Mark III. It's perfectly reliable and has never given me any problems.

Item specifics
--------------
- Type : SLR, Professional
- Brand : Canon
- Product Line : Canon EOS
- Model : 1Ds Mark II
- Resolution (Megapixels) : 16.7
- Memory Card Format : CF,SD
- Original Battery : Included
- Optical Zoom : -
- Manufacturer warranty : -
- Condition : Used
- Reason to sell : upgrade

What's in the Box
-----------------
- EOS-1Ds Mark II Body
- Video Cable VC-100
- USB Interface Cable IFC-400PCU
- Interface Cable IFC-450D6
- Ni-MH Pack NP-E3
- Ni-MH Charger NC-E2
- DC Coupler Kit DCK-E1
- Canon EOS Digital Solution Disc and Digital Photo Professional Disc

Asking price US$2950, shipping will be via EMS/Post Office.
You can PM me or email me directly at tukangadol at gmail dot com.

Thanks,
Arya Wijaya

Last edited:
Hi Arya, you might want to give an idea of how many actuations on this camera as well as perhaps a starting price. I know you said price is negotiable but IMHO you'll get better responses if there is a price and you are ok with negotiating it.

Hi Arya, you might want to give an idea of how many actuations on this camera as well as perhaps a starting price. I know you said price is negotiable but IMHO you'll get better responses if there is a price and you are ok with negotiating it.

hi, thanks for your help. the actuation count is 934 and starting price is US$2500! :)
any offer under that price will not response.
looking for best offer price.
up!

I used Craigslist.com to sell my Rebel. Sold it a few hours after posting there.

good luck.

is there's no luck in here ?
You might try posting it on E-bay or some site that would offer some sort of buyer's protection.

Few people would be willing to buy something like this from someone who only just joined the forum and doesn't have any sort of reputation etc.

Most reactions

Back