WTS Mint Canon t90 + 5 Mint lenses, Pics incl.

thanos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here ladies and gentlemen is a great offer, a pretty well mint condition canon t90 (see picks down bottom). I understand that this is my first thread and post, however I am what you may call a "first time poster, long time reader (and viewer of fantastic photography)". I recently inherited this Canon t90 film slr "tank" and, being a person from the shoot-and-review digital age, I don't really need it and am looking for a place to sell it, hence this sale thread. I also live in Brisbane, Australia, however I will not bulls*** you on shipping if you live overseas, I just want to get a fair price so I can put it toward a Nikon D80 :). EDIT: When I say fair price I don't mean that I want the price of a D80 (though that would be nice), just send/post an offer and I'll have a look)
Edit: If shipping for everything (and there is alot - Full list of everything for sale below) goes beyond 100 Aussie dollars I will pay for it

Now onto the camera;

The t90 was purchased sometime in the late 1980’s and is in an as new/ near mint condition (some general usage from an amateur /prosumer photographer, but otherwise mint) and has then been kept sealed for many years. The only times it has been taken out has been for a periodic inspection and to fire off a few shots without film as to avoid the lock-up “EEE” shutter error the t90 is prone to without use. The original owner is very meticulous with everything he owns and it shows in the t90 - it really is in fantastic condition.

The FD lenses are as follows;

Canon 35-105mm/3.5 (kit lens, some general usage, but otherwise mint) Made in Japan
Canon 28mm/2.8 (some light usage, mint) Made in Japan
Canon 50mm/1.4 (mint) Made in Japan
Canon 75-200mm/4.5 Zoom (mint) Made in Japan
Soligor 400mm/6.3 (near mint) Made in Japan
24+ Hoya & Cokin camera filters
Canon 300TL Speedlite Dedicated Flash (some general usage, but otherwise mint)

All items come in original packaging with box, lens covers, original manuals, foam inserts, product lists and other miscellaneous paperwork. As well there are also two booklet brochures (A4 and pamphlet size) for the t90 and a large canon carry bag.

Pictures (apologises on pic quality - they were taken on 1.7 megapixel mini dv camcorder)

Basically everything (missing a bit of paper work, a box and some of the cokin/hoya filters are hiding behind one another)
IMGA0027.jpg

Front
IMGA0019-1.jpg

Back
IMGA0016.jpg

Back
IMGA0017.jpg

300TL Flash
IMGA0022.jpg

28mm/2.8

IMGA0023.jpg

50mm/1.4
IMGA0021.jpg

35-105mm/3.5
IMGA0020.jpg

25-200mm/4.5
IMGA0025.jpg

Soligor 400mm/6.3
IMGA0026-1.jpg

As stated previously I am looking to sell, so if you are interested just let me know by pm or email and I can forward more detailed information as well as better pictures should you require.

Matt Keks

P.S If you aren't intersted in these items but you know someone or a shop that would be, please post here
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=743399&posted=1#post743399
Thanks

you have a typo, which you repeated in another post. That one lens is a 75-200, not a 25-200.

Is the 35-105 a Canon lens or another make for Canon mount? We can't see for ourselves...

That camera looks like the direct predecessor to my EOS 620, which I'm also having a hard time selling. That one has better metering capabilities, mine's autofocus.

G'day Jermey again, thanks for taken a look. yes the 25 is a typo :confused:. However all the lenses (bar the the 400m, which is made by Soligor) are 100%, factory built Canon lenses, sorry if you can't read it in the pics but I swear it is. The lens you mentioned is actually the kit lens that came with the t90.

I'll go fix the typo now :banghead:

Damn that looks cool. I want it. I don't know what a "fair price" is but I know it isn't free, which is all I can afford. Sorry, good luck selling, if you just get tired of it taking up space and no one buys, PM me. (wishful thinking)

I thought I'd make this bump a little more intersting by posting an in-depth list of everything for sale - for any prospective buyers out there :).
  • Canon t90 serial 107691 - Made in Japan
    • Mount/sensor cover
    • Original Box with foam inserts [The box even says printed in Japan]
    • Original Manual
    • 40pg A4 sized brochure [they don’t make them like they use to!]
    • 2x Another brochure, same however of normal pamphlet size
  • Canon FD 35-105mm/3.5 - Made in Japan
    • Lens caps (both sides)
    • Original Box with foam inserts
    • Documentation
  • Canon FD 28mm/2.8 - Made in Japan
    • Lens caps (both sides)
    • Documentation
  • Canon FD 50mm/1.4 - Made in Japan
    • Lens caps (both sides)
    • Documentation
  • Canon FD 75-200mm/4.5 Zoom - Made in Japan
    • Lens caps (both sides)
    • Documentation
  • Soligor 400mm/6.3 -Made in Japan
    • Lens mount cap
    • Documentation
  • Canon FD Lens 40pg A4 sized brochure
  • Canon 300TL Speedlite Dedicated Flash -Made in Japan
    • Original Manual
  • Professional Cokin Filters (All in individual Perspex Containers) -Made in Paris, France
i. All are still current models i.e. Adorama.com sells all the below for minimum of 20usd each
ii. Conditions are from as new to mint
iii. Complete Cokin Filter Colour Product Brochure

a. Skylight (230)
b. Diffractor Univers (41)
c. Star 4 X (057)
d. Diffuser 1 (083)
e. Sunset 1 (197)
f. Sunset 2 (198)
g. Gradual Y1 (132)
h. Gradual P2 (129)
i. Pola Red (161)
j. Pola Blue (162)
k. Pola Purple-Orange (172)
l. Pola Red-Blue (171)
m. Gradual E2 (131)
n. Pola Yellow (163)
o. Gradual T2 (125)
p. Pola Blue-Yellow (173)
q. Double Mask 2 (345)
r. Spot-Incolor 2 (061)
s. Double Exposure (346)
t. Gradual M2 (127)
u. Pola Red-Green (170)
v. Cokin Filter Mount
w. [FONT=&quot]Linear Pola A (160)[/FONT]

10. Professional Hoya Filters - Made in Japan
i. With Original Box
ii. Condition almost mint
iii. All are still Current Model
a. 2x Hoya Skylight 1B

Matt Keks

Matt, I am interested in the T90. Please contact me with email
Maxmojo69

hoping for some interest - the filters alone (which most are mint) at 70% of the new price are still worth $435 (though I don't expect that much :wink:). Will seperate if I get an offer.

BUMP

Most reactions

New Topics

Back