WTS: My dSLR Setup

aschmidt2010

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I purchased the camera setup listed below a few months ago, but due to a combination of being out to sea too much to use it frequently and having some financial issues, I'm going to let this baby go. This setup has been a blast to say the least, and I guarantee whoever this goes to will love it just as much. If you're a beginner that likes to buy nice things to learn with, this will give you absolutely everything you need to get started. The setup is as follows:

- Canon EOS Digital Rebel T2i SLR Camera Body
ICADRT2I.jpg

- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM prime lens (w/ Canon ES-71 II lens hood)
CA5014AFU.JPG

- Canon EFS 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS lens( w/ Canon ET-60 lens hood)
543923.jpg

- Canon 430EX II external flash
IMG_162490.jpg

- Manfrotto 190XDB tripod
BG190XDB.JPG

- Canon 200EG backpack
CABP200EG.jpg

CABP200EG_2.jpg

- Adorama camera cleaning kit
CPLPD.JPG

- USB 2.0 SD/MMC card reader

- 2 batteries

I purchased this setup for a bit under $1900. I'm willing to let all of this go for $1450.

How much for the manfroto tripod?

I'd like to sell everything as a package deal. However, if I can't then I'll PM you about the tripod bud.

Real pictures are generally a great start to selling things. Stock photos just don't cut it these days on the internet when there is no "real" proof.

The setup is practically brand new, but sure. I'll take some pictures as soon as I get a chance. I don't have a secondary camera, so you'll have to trust me when I say the camera body is in mint condition.

I'd be interested in the flash if you decide to split it up.

The setup is practically brand new, but sure. I'll take some pictures as soon as I get a chance. I don't have a secondary camera, so you'll have to trust me when I say the camera body is in mint condition.

TRUST??? INTERNET???? LOL haha um....ok...how about...NO

If you hav'nt sold the camera I would let my friend know he is looking for a T2I let me know I will talk with him in the morning

Most reactions

Back