WTS: NEW Boxed Nikon D3 With All Factory Accessories

Have the OP take a picture of todays newspaper with "TPF" wrote on the paper in maker!

If this was for real, the OP would not have the camera for more than a day after wanting to sell it for this price.

GOOD LUCK!

Been in contact with op he is willing to meet with sparky. Just trying to bail down a place and time. But he dropped off the earth again. Let's see. Still think its BS.

Lol. It was meant to say nail. Lol. Love auto correct

dude vanished like a fart in the wind. Funny how they just keep trying, when you call their bluff. Poof.

Tyler you are right, I normally would have laid into this guy. I stayed away because no way a D3 goes for $1500. Im just taking everything with a grain of salt. If someone wants to invest their time go ahead n good luck to that person. Im just keeping quiet after the last major blow out and I want to respect the forum. I think there should be a charge to sell something. This would elIminate scams.

brian_f2.8 said:
Tyler you are right, I normally would have laid into this guy. I stayed away because no way a D3 goes for $1500. Im just taking everything with a grain of salt. If someone wants to invest their time go ahead n good luck to that person. Im just keeping quiet after the last major blow out and I want to respect the forum. I think there should be a charge to sell something. This would elIminate scams.

They need to emulate Fred Miranda with the buy/sell only being available to contributing members, and bring in the buy/sell rating system so we know how someone's past transactions have gone. This can't be too hard.

I don't know why the admins aren't more concerned about fraud and scams...

brian_f2.8 said:

They need to emulate Fred Miranda with the buy/sell only being available to contributing members, and bring in the buy/sell rating system so we know how someone's past transactions have gone. This can't be too hard.

I don't know why the admins aren't more concerned about fraud and scams...

Because if they were more concerned about fraud and scams, it would seem as if this site was endorsing the sale and would accept some of the liability for stuff they don't catch. Plus, most of the scams are pretty easy to spot, and in general, if it isn't a longtime member, they generally don't sell anything on here unless it is face to face.

I stayed away because no way a D3 goes for $1500.
Some times, they do.

Some sellers don't know the market value of what they are selling. Some sell at below market price as a way to 'pay it forward'. Some need to offer a low price to quickly convert an item into cash.

Another thing to consider about cheap equipment is if it's stolen. A

Another thing to consider about cheap equipment is if it's stolen. A

Most crack addicts don't know about searching for stolen cameras online using exif data.
fiufiu.gif
That's part of the reason to ask for a current photo taken with the camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back